Gold Dust Vit-C For Animals
Nearly 700% more vitamin C than in oranges
Our Gold-Dust Vit-C Powder is specially formulated for all livestock and animals and is a natural supplement. (No added chemicals or preservatives. This product is not Ascorbic Acid.)
May assist with:
- Respiratory System & Inflammation
- Anxiety & Stress
- Brain & Heart Health
- Maintain Healthy Nerve Function & Muscle Tone
Price: R1,394.64 (Free Shipping)
WHY THIS PRODUCT IS GOOD FOR YOUR ANIMALS
Gold-Dust Vit-C contains the following vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin E – Protects cell membranes and fights against the biological effects of stress, while improving the immune system’s defences.
- Vitamin C – Reduces inflammation and strengthens the body’s immune system, while neutralising free radicals.
- Calcium – Helps maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- Magnesium – Helps with the body’s muscles, energy metabolism and nervous system. Helps keeping all systems in the body running smoothly.
- Manganese – Is an important enzyme that helps with the maintenance of the bones, cartilage and joints. This enzyme produces energy and metabolize protein and carbohydrates, it also produces fatty acids.
- Omega-3 fatty acids – Helps reduce inflammation. With its anti-inflammatory properties it can have positive effects on joint health.
- Omega-6 fatty acids – This is a natural occurring fatty acid that helps boost the immune system.
- These essential fatty acids also promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Vitamins A, B, C, E
- Omega 3 & 6
- An all natural nutritional supplement
60-80 kg: 2 x tablespoons per serving – morning & evening
40-50 kg: 1½ tablespoons per serving – morning & evening
20-35 kg: 1 x tablespoon per serving – morning & evening
Listen to what this farmer had to say about the product.
Take note video is in Afrikaans. (Please use headphones for better audio).
Disclaimer: All information is for educational and informative purposes only, it is not medical advice. This product is a Wild Harvested Supplement. Non GMO. No animal testing done. Not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent disease.