MAY ASSIST WITH:
- Anti-Inflammatory – for any inflammation simply spray on the affected area and rub in or let it draw in through the pores of your skin.
- The Arthritopain Spray is a natural pain relief spray also known as “Analgesic”
- Should you have an open wound take note that the Arthritopain spray may sting due to the Magnesium and botanicals, but it is an excellent Antiseptic.
- The Arthritopain Spray is an Anti-Spasmodic mixture (botanical herbs & magnesium) that relieves, prevents, or lowers the incidence of muscle spasms & joint pain and/or inflammation.
- Methyl Salicylate
- Magnesium Salts
- Diluted Alcohol
- Skin Conditioner
HOW TO USE: Adults & Children from age 5+
- 2-3 Sprays on the affected area as needed.
- Gently massage / rub in or simply spray on the affected area.
- The solution may sting on open wounds, blisters, chaffed skin, etc.
- Avoid eye contact and excessive breathing of spray mist, rather rub on.
- Rinse with water should eye contact or skin irritation occur.
Discontinue use if irritation persists. Consult your Physician regarding use.
For more information and suggested “combo’s”: refer to our: ARTHRITIS / GOUT / JOINT PAINS / INFLAMMATION / ACIDITY SUGGESTED COMBO: 1st PHASE. NOT MEDICAL ADVICE.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Kindly consult your Medical Practitioner before using any of our products.
Keep out of reach of children.