MAY ASSIST WITH:
- Anemia Prevention: assist with Red blood cell formation
- Blood Disorder
- Nerve and brain damage
Neurological disorders (memory loss)
- Energy boost
- Regulation of nerve impulses
- Open ion channels
- Maintain muscle tone
- Prevents Anxiety, Depression,
Stress & Tension (Regulate cortisol levels)
Mild to moderate hyper-tension
- Back pain
- Maintain blood sugar levels
Type 2 diabetes
- Immune System support and Influenza
- Appetite stimulant
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Asthma and Bronchitis
- Lung disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Peptic ulcer and reflux esophagitis
- Hot flushes and irritability
- B12 (1000mcg):red blood cell formation;prevent anemia; healthy pregnancy; may support Bone health & prevent osteoporosis; may reduce your risk of Macular degeneration (central vision); may improve mood & symptoms of Depression; may improve memory loss; improve energy; may improve Heart health; may support healthy hair, skin & nails.
- Folic Acid (5mg): Diabetes (may improve sugar control); Inflammation may be reduced including children with epilepsy; may reduce side effects of certain medication used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis & certain cancers; may assist with kidney problems.
- Sutherlandia (80mg): Also known as “Cancer Bush” may assist as an immune booster in HIV/AIDS, chicken pox, cancers, colds, flu, asthma, TB, bronchitis, rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, liver problems, haemorrhoids, piles, bladder & uterus problems and diarrhoea to mention a few.
- Gaba (80mg): (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid) is a naturally occurring amino acid that works as a neurotransmitter in the brain. When Gaba attaches to a proteinin your brain known as a GABA receptor, it produces a calming effect. This can help with feelings of anxiety, stress & fear. It may also help to prevent seizures.
- Helps with Red Blood Cell Formation & Anemia Prevention
- Adequate vitamin B12 levels are crucial to a healthy pregnancy
- May support Bone Health & Prevent Osteoporosis
- May reduce your risk of Macular degeneration (central vision)
- May improve Mood & symptoms of Depression
- May benefit your Brain by Preventing the loss of Neurons (memory loss)
- May Give you an Energy Boost
- May Improve Heart Health by Decreasing Homocysteine – Homocysteine have been linked to an increased risk of heart disease.
- Supports Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails
- B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that you must obtain through diet or supplements.
Folic Acid Benefits:
- Diabetes: Folate may improve blood sugar control.
- Fertility: adequate folate is essential for oocyte (egg) quality, implantation & maturation.
- Inflammation: Folic acid have been shown to reduce inflammation including children with epilepsy.
- Reduction of medication side effects: has been known to help reduce the incidence of side effects related to the use of certain medications including methotrexate, and immunosuppressant drug used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and certain cancers.
- Kidney Disease: due to impaired kidney function, hyperhomocysteinemia occurs in over 80% of people with chronic kidney disease. Supplementation with folic acid may help reduce homocysteine levels and heart disease risk in this population.
Folic acid is nearly 100% bioavailable when taken on an empty stomach and 85% bioavailable when taken with food. 5-methyltetrahydrofolate has similar bioavailability. You can take all forms of folate with or without food.
Folate supplements may interact with some commonly prescribed medications, including:
- Methotrexate. Methotrexate is a medication used to treat certain cancers and autoimmune diseases.
- Epilepsy medications. Folic acid may interfere with antiepileptic medications, such as Dilantin, Carbatrol, and Depacon.
- Sulfasalazine. Sulfasalazine is used to treat ulcerative colitis.
If you are taking one of the medications listed above, consult your healthcare provider before taking folic acid supplements.
What Does Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) Do?
Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) is a naturally occurring amino acid that works as a neurotransmitter in your brain. Neurotransmitters function as chemical messengers. GABA is considered an inhibitory neurotransmitter because it blocks, or inhibits, certain brain signals and decreases activity in your nervous system.
When GABA attaches to a protein in your brain known as a GABA receptor, it produces a calming effect. This can help with feelings of anxiety, stress, and fear. It may also help to prevent seizures.
HOW TO USE:
1-2 Capsules daily.
Disclaimer: No claims are made that these products will cure or prevent disease, it is Mineral Supplements. Always consult your Physician or Medical Practitioner regarding the use of these Supplements. These products have not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council.