MAY ASSIST WITH:
- Menthol Piperitone
- Magnesium Salts
- Diluted Alcohol
- Skin Conditioner
HOW TO USE: Adults & for all ages including babies
- 2-3 Sprays on the chest and back.
- For newborn babies to 1 year old – spray on a tissue or towel and place next to baby on a pillow for inhaling while sleeping.
- Gently massage on chest area or on back area.
- Spray on hands, tissue, hanky or pillow and inhale deeply.
- Can be sprayed in the room prior to bedtime for bronchial tubes – or spray 1 x spray on your mask to open bronchial tubes.
- The solution will sting on open wounds, blisters, chaffed skin.
- When using for the first time, you may find sudden coughing as the lungs will react to the ingredients of the Chest spray.
- Avoid eye contact and excessive breathing of spray mist, rather rub on chest. Rinse with water should eye contact or skin irritation occur. Discontinue use if irritation persists. Please consult Physician regarding use.
For more information and suggested “combo’s”: refer to our: PROTOCOL FOR FLU OR COVID SYMPTOMS / SINUS / HEAD COLD / 1ST STAGE COMBO: not medical advice. in our “Q&A’s” Section on the website.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Packaging: has been done by an approved GMP facility in Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa.