Fulvic & Humic acids are naturally occurring, nutritional compounds in soil, Humic substances contain natural nutritional phytochemical groups, such as sterols, isoflavones, fatty acids, polyphenols, ketones, flavonoids, tocopherols, tannins, Fulvic-Humic trace vitamins, Fulvic-Humic amino acids and 70+ trace minerals. Did you know you could just add it to your indoor and outdoor plants. Fulvic and Humic may rebuild the body, balance cell life; boost the entire body and assist the body to be healthy, well-nourished and energetic. No preservatives or sugars added; 100% Leonardite derived plant material. Fulvic-Humic does not cure, treat or prevent disease. 4:1 Fulvic to Humic ratio. 70g – Powder Natural Energy Drink – Can be mixed with water for your Plants (indoor or outdoor). Super Molecule – Please Google it!! Free Shpping in South Africa (Please allow 6 days for delivery in SA)
More and more scientists and doctors worldwide are recognizing the extraordinary potential of fulvic acid, an important component of humic acid. For millennia, human beings have received beneficial amounts of fulvic acid complexes through their consumption of plants, just as nature intended. Unfortunately, modern use of pesticides and fertilizers, along with inadequate agricultural practices, erosion, and mineral depletion, has contributed to decreased microbial activity in the world’s soil deposits. As a result, adequate quantities of fulvic acid have been missing from our food crops for generations. Why is this an important health issue to address? Because fulvic acid derived from humate usually contains 60 or more minerals and trace elements that are nutritionally essential for cell health and balance (including cell growth and replication). In addition to helping transport minerals to living cells, catalysing vitamins within cells, and metabolizing proteins, RNA, and DNA, fulvic acid also acts as:
- A Powerful Organic Electrolyte: Electrolytes are used by the body’s cells to maintain voltages across cellular membranes and to convey electrical impulses to other cells. Fulvic acid helps cells achieve a vital electrochemical balance across and among the body’s cells.
- A Free-radical Scavenger and Antioxidant: Fulvic acid can react with both negatively and positively unpaired free electrons to render free radicals harmless, changing them into new useable compounds or eliminating them as waste. Fulvic acid also promotes oxidation-reduction reactions of transition metals that can damage the body’s cells and tissues.
- A Natural Chelator and Pollutant Detoxifier: Fulvic acid is effective in transforming metals and minerals into readily absorbable forms. It can also bind with organic pollutants (pesticides, herbicides) to form new types of metal ions, catalyse the breakdown of toxic pollutants, and weather and decompose silica to release essential mineral nutrients.
- An Aid in Increasing Nutrient Bioavailability: Fulvic acid’s low molecular weight helps render cellular walls more penetrable by reducing their surface tension, thus allowing cells to more easily and efficiently respirate, hydrate, absorb minerals, amino acids and other nutrients, and eliminate waste.
May assist in:
- Pain Relief
- Improving Energy
- Healthy Skin
- Anti-Ageing Properties
- Chelate Heavy Metals
- Cognitive Health
- Boosts Brain Power
- Anti-Microbial Properties
- Anti-Fungal Properties
- Thyroid Disorders
- Increases Longevity
- And much more
How to use:
Use only dechlorinated water such as distilled, reverse osmosis or bottled water. Mix a flat teaspoon with 5 litres of water and drink 2 litres a day (do not exceed 2 litres). Dissolves easily and is immediately Bioavailable to the body. Neutral, pleasant earthy tea taste. Must be prepared fresh daily. Can be refrigerated.
For more information and suggested “combo’s”: refer to our: What are Electrolytes and why are they important?
Packaging: done by an approved GMP facility in Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa.
Disclaimer: All information is for educational and informative purposes only, it is not medical advice. This is a Nutritional Food Supplement. Not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent disease. Always consult your Physician First.