May assist with:
- Prevention & Treatment of Scurvy
- Immune & Respiratory Systems
- Brain & Heart Health
- Maintaining Healthy Nerve Function
- Weight Loss & Maintain Muscle Tone
- All mammals need Vitamin C to combat infections, injury, and to make collagen
- It is an essential nutrient; daily doses of vitamin C will protect one from many illnesses.
- A powerful antioxidant protecting against free radicals; other toxins and oxidative stress;
- Strongly anti-viral
- Mildly anti-bacterial;
- It is important to use Vit C when going through a stressful period.
- Extremely essential to maintain healthy immune cells.
- Vit C increases resistance to stress, lessens allergic reactions, helps arthritic conditions, slows down the aging process & improves energy production.
- Vitamin C is not harmful. It is safe and essential to life.
- Vitamin E – Protects cell membranes and fights against the biological effects of stress, while improving the immune system’s defences.
- Vitamin C – Reduces inflammation and strengthens the body’s immune system, while neutralising free radicals.
- Calcium – Helps maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- Magnesium – Helps with the body’s muscles, energy metabolism and nervous system. Helps keeping all systems in the body running smoothly.
- Manganese – Is an important enzyme that helps with the maintenance of the bones, cartilage and joints. This enzyme produces energy and metabolize protein and carbohydrates, it also produces fatty acids.
- Omega-3 fatty acids – Helps reduce inflammation. With its anti-inflammatory properties it can have positive effects on joint health.
- Omega-6 fatty acids – This is a natural occurring fatty acid that helps boost the immune system.
- Rosehip – Rose hips suggested uses include as a rich source of Vitamin C, with about 1700-2000 mg per 100 g in dried product; remedy for rheumatoid arthritis; reduces symptoms of knee and hip osteoarthritis; helps the immune system to fight off foreign invaders and out of control cells; facilitates fat metabolism.
- These essential fatty acids also promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
Enjoy with warm water, milk or juice. For Maintenance: 1 x Teaspoon daily During disease, injuries, stress, etc: 2 x Teaspoons daily for the first month until symptoms improve, thereafter continue with maintenance.
|Rosehip Nutritional Information|
|Protein (N X 6.25)||g/100g||4.11|
|Of which saturated fat||g/100g||0.3|
|Available Carbohydrates (by difference)||g/100g||49.8|
|Vitamin A as Retinol (µg/100g)||µg/100g||<1.2|
|Salmonella (ISO Method 6579)||/25g||Absent|
|TMA – Total Microbial Activity/ Viable Plate Count||cfu/g||4700.00|
Disclaimer: All information is for educational and informative purposes only, it is not medical advice. This product is a Wild Harvested Supplement. Non GMO. No animal testing done. Not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent disease.