Gold Dust Vit-C For Humans 250g
Price: R250 (Free Shipping)
- All mammals need Vitamin C to combat infections, injury, and to make collagen
- It is an essential nutrient; daily doses of vitamin C will protect one from many illnesses.
- A powerful antioxidant protecting against free radicals; other toxins and oxidative stress;
- Strongly anti-viral
- Mildly anti-bacterial;
- It is important to use Vit C when going through a stressful period.
- Extremely essential to maintain healthy immune cells.
- Vit C increases resistance to stress, lessens allergic reactions, helps arthritic conditions, slows down the aging process & improves energy production.
- Vitamin C is not harmful. It is safe and essential to life.
- Vitamin E – Protects cell membranes and fights against the biological effects of stress, while improving the immune system’s defences.
- Vitamin C – Reduces inflammation and strengthens the body’s immune system, while neutralising free radicals.
- Calcium – Helps maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- Magnesium – Helps with the body’s muscles, energy metabolism and nervous system. Helps keeping all systems in the body running smoothly.
- Manganese – Is an important enzyme that helps with the maintenance of the bones, cartilage and joints. This enzyme produces energy and metabolize protein and carbohydrates, it also produces fatty acids.
- Omega-3 fatty acids – Helps reduce inflammation. With its anti-inflammatory properties it can have positive effects on joint health.
- Omega-6 fatty acids – This is a natural occurring fatty acid that helps boost the immune system.
- These essential fatty acids also promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
Dosages: Enjoy with warm water, milk or juice. For Maintenance: 1 x Teaspoon daily During disease, injuries, stress, etc: 2 x Teaspoons daily for the first month until symptoms improve, thereafter continue with maintenance.