Pure Haven’s “Magnesium Crystals & Spray” are imported, bottled and sealed in our laboratory in South Africa and is made from the Dead Sea, in the land of Israel. An essential Mineral to promote and enhance overall wellbeing.
The Dead Sea Salt / Magnesium Crystals & Spray contains a richer mixture of other nutrients, primarily magnesium salts.
In the Dead Sea salts, 21 minerals are found, which include magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium.
For this reason it has a stronger and more concentrated taste than those found in other outlets.
It’s best to drink with Grapefruit Juice, which assists the liver to cleanse.
MAY ASSIST WITH:
- Leg cramps
- Blood Thinner
- Muscle Pain
- High Blood Pressure
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Migraine & Headaches
- And many more
MgCl2 (Magnesium Chloride); Calcium; Sulfur, Bromide, Iodine, Sodium, Zinc and Potassium.
HOW TO USE MAGNESIUM CRYSTALS:
- Adults: Dissolve 1 x teaspoon (2.5 g) in 250 ml clean water or Grapefruit Juice (Ceres make) for best results before bedtime.
- Children 16-18 years: Half flat teaspoon in 250 ml clean water or Juice as described above.
- Babies to 15 years: Preferably use the Magnesium Spray (spray x 3 sprays in 250ml water / juice or milk) for 7 to 14 days. Increase to 6 sprays after the 14 days. If bowels are too loose, decrease the dosage.
HOW TO USE MAGNESIUM SPRAY:
- Spray on any painful area; joint pain / inflammation; stiff or sore muscles; and rub into the sprayed area.
- It may sting for a few seconds as the skin absorbs it. This is normal.
- Do not use on deep open wounds as Magnesium has a salt base but can be diluted further as an antiseptic or sprayed into the mouth for tooth ache.
- See pamphlet for benefits of Magnesium
HOW TO MAKE MAGNESIUM SPRAY:
- 1 x Bottle of Magnesium Crystals (200 g) can make up to 6 x 100 ml Magnesium Spray.
- Dissolve 7 x teaspoons (17.5 g) in 80 ml clean water, pour into 100 ml spray bottle, top up with clean water and shake to mix.
SAFE TO USE ON ANIMALS:
You can also spray magnesium into your pet’s drinking water for overall health and on their painful joints where necessary.
Consult your Medical Practitioner if you are on any prescription medication for eg. Warfarin or blood thinning medication or people with dialysis treatment.
No claims are made that this product will cure or prevent disease, it is a Mineral Supplement. Always consult your Physician or Medical Practitioner regarding the use of this Supplement. This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. C.O.A Available on request. SANAS Laboratory analyzed. Sealed for your Protection: Check the Seal. 2 months RDA supply.
Packaging: done by an approved GMP facility in Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa.